Saturday, February 18, 2023

Learning how to remove boring background from an image

Did you know you can insert a GIF into PowerPoint?  Well I didn't!  

For now though, let's talk about the button that lets you remove a dull or boring background from the image you want but don't be feeling the background kind of thing.  You just select the background image and then click on delete.  That's all it takes!  I can even add artistic effects to give my image a pop or a wow effect.  I also liked that I can add a text box to my image.  I find it useful but of course that's just my preference. 

I also found out that I can remove background from a photo which is worth it to include in your PowerPoint presentation.  But of course, that requires more knowledge and skills that one day I can accomplish, like adding 3D models.  😃

9 comments:

  1. Deleting a background image; adding a GIF, artistic effects, textbox to an image, 3D models; oh mine!

    Very glad to hear 3.5.3 Objects Formatting Facts introduced you to features that can give your images a pop or wow effect ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started to play around with the PowerPoint application. I was not aware you could do such a thing but then again some of these presentations have had amazing background images so what you are saying does make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank fully its very simple to delete images we don't want from our documents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!? Thanks for the tip, Linette! It will definitely become useful in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intuitively, I would try to drag everything into Microsoft suite from desktop, no matter it is a picture, video or gif. Usually it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew that it could be done but didn't know how to. Thanks for the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds very interesting! I'm looking forward to explore Powerpoint, I'm sure there is many hidden gems!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can add GIF's?!?! NO WAY! Powerpoint presentations are about to become even more impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried it. It works. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete