Sunday, March 12, 2023

Best party time of the year

Spring break is here!  I have out of town guests and I am suppose to show them Vegas killer night clubs, bikini-filled pools, and all of the boozy libations to get into the festive spirit but I am at home doing some adulting stuff like laundry and not to mention, IS101 homework. 😉

I guess I have 'been there done that 'as they say.  I am not missing anything at all.  Just living in a party capital of the world. LOL!
I was debating whether I should spend time studying or just relax this week. Then I thought about my next exam. I am behind in watching my LabSims for Chapter 5-Microsoft Excel.  I am actually interested in learning more about Excel that I did not realize it would make spreadsheets easier.  Imagine all those times I did some spreadsheets for my personal budgeting and had to do my cell formatting one at a time and getting frustrated because it was taking so long and get irritated because I would mess it up and do it all over again.
I have noticed that my spring 'break' days are not breaks at all.  I really have been studying and doing homework nonstop as if it were a normal school day.

So, it really defeats the purpose of it being a "break" and turns it into more of a study hall. 😒

8 comments:

  1. The fact that you chose (consciously or even unconsciously) to work on Chapter 5 Microsoft Excel indicates your desire to succeed and achieve is stronger than your desire for a break ^_^

    You can take a break when you achieve your goal :-)

    Go Linette go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about this week of spring break is actually one week of study hall. I too want to just relax and do nothing but then I think, will I regret that decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 20 this year... I wish I could be there too. I am so jealous haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats Spring Cleaning! Nonetheless, I hope you had a relaxing break :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you were able to enjoy a glass of wine at least!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right there with you, I spent my break also working on catching up on my lab Sims for excel but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breaks are intended for you to relax. At least nowadays that's what they are used for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preach, there is indeed no rest for the wicked lol.

    ReplyDelete